External links provided on this Web site are for informational purposes only. By linking, you will be leaving LSFCU’s Web site and going to a site not maintained by LSFCU. Consequently, LSFCU cannot be responsible for the content of alternate sites and cannot represent you or the third party if you enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies of such sites may differ from those practiced by LSFCU.
Monday thru Friday > 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Access to your account remains available 24/7 thru
your telephone or Home Banking on your computer.
716-433-7740 Toll free: 855-621-5811
Great Vehicle Loan Rates Continue...
loan rates as low as 1.9%
Call the office at 433-7740 or stop in to apply.
Fall 2013 (current edition)
Back to top
E-Statements Agreement and Disclosure plus Application
Sign up today to receive your LSFCU statements electronically. Your statement will be posted on the Home Banking Web site a few days after the statement period ends. Once you begin using E-Statements a history of your statements begins to be built online. Click here for the Agreement and Disclosure plus Application. After the Agreement, complete the Application and send or take it to the office for enrollment.
Back to top
HOME BANKING IS HERE
The staff at LSFCU loves to see your smiling face. But when you don't have time to visit us in person, how about visiting us online?
Online Home Banking can save you time. You'll no longer have to wait at an ATM to check your balance, and you can view your accounts anytime--not just during hours of operation.
With Home Banking you'll be able to:
· Check your balance,
· View transaction records,
· Transfer money between accounts,
· Communicate with LSFCU staff via e-mail.
As long as you have access to the Internet, online banking allows you to contact us from anywhere. It's especially convenient for members who aren't always in close proximity to the credit union.
This module purchase has been made possible, in part, by a grant from the New York Credit Union Foundation.
Instructions for Home Banking Registration:
1. Click here to open the Home Banking Agreement & Disclosure / Application, read the Disclosure, sign a printed copy of the Application and return the Application to the office by mail or fax (see Application).
2. For security, the application will need to be received before the Home Banking feature is set up for you in the office.
3. When this has been completed, we will contact you. Then click here to enter Home Banking or the Home Banking button on the left sidebar.
4. Please use your account number to login. (For example: If 1/2222.0 was your account number, the account number you would use to Login would be 22220). Please do not use the “1”, “/” or decimal point.
5. Your initial Password will be the first 5 digits of your social security number. As soon as you logon, you will be prompted to change your password. The Password maximum length is 7 letters and/or numbers.
*** The safest password (most difficult to "crack" by Internet thieves) is a random "jumble" of letters AND numbers that does NOT contain your name or other personal information such as your address, date of birth, names of children, etc. Once you have created a user ID and password, you are then ready to access your accounts.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 716-433-7740 or stop in if you want assistance.
Back to top
Back to top